Glass of Water Glass of Water

mm.

The comedic timing was bad and subpar, and you just copied an episode of spongebob

OnionsXD responds:

What episode? Please do tell..oh, are you talking about that one episode where they couldn't spill the paint?

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Best....ever

This is the best thing i've ever seen in my life. Thank you.

Spookyville 2 Spookyville 2

Really insightful

This is the kind of thing that inspires me to be creative. Thanks bud, good job!

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

nice

Nice film noir feel, you pulled it off incredibly well

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

You gorgeous man you.

When i see that you've submitted another animation i practically squeal with joy. This is probably my favorite one yet. Keep making these for the sake of humanity.

Anusboy Anusboy

what the jesus

I'm going to go ahead and say that it was fantastic, the reason for that being the art style. I know it didn't have much plot, but your oddball style captivated me. Good job.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

It's here mommy it's here!

I'd been subconsciously waiting for this day to arrive since the first one came out, i say subconsciously because i didn't know you were making a sequel. :D. Basically today i was looking at the portal (i don't come here much anymore) and i see "METAL GEAR AWESOME 2" and i freaked out. I love you. Have my children.

Bambee Bambee

Best

This is most definitely the most fantastic piece of work i have seen on newgrounds in a VERY long amount of time. Comedic timing, Artistic Direction, and Voice acting were perfect in my book. Minus the line, "That's the new prince" (seemed noticeably out of place to me)

I Am Christmas I Am Christmas

i love you

I really thought that was great, that is the first flash that has made me laugh out loud in a long time, i'm not even sure why. In fact, i'm logging into my 1 year dormant account just to leave you a review for this. Also, nice touch adding in music from Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Wake Me Up at E3 Wake Me Up at E3

Truly Truly Amazing

Your lyrics and animation were flawless and this was amazing overall.... but might i suggest that you get someone else to do the vocals? No offense but after a while it just began to grate on you....heh..

Great job nonetheless